It’s another week down and another 5 things that made me smile this week!
1. The husband and I played mini golf last weekend and I won. It was amazing! I am the official winner of the Inaugural Family Mini Golf Challenge! We even bought a trophy. Yes, we bought a trophy. We’re that silly!
2. My beautiful niece wearing the gifts I got her… not that I’m trying to influence her in any way 😉
3. A baking fail. Basement brownies that were way underdone and honestly, not too brownie like. I’m trying again this weekend with my own recipe.
4. I voted! Tuesday was the day and I’m glad to report some of my guys were winners! All local stuff of course and I’m honestly kind of upset about the new seat on the Water Authority but that’s life, right?
5. We finally booked our vacation. The husband and I haven’t been on a vacation alone for more than one night since we got engaged!
Go see Lauren at From My Grey Desk for more great High Five for Friday posts!
Tagged: High five for friday