You guys are getting a two-fer today! I’m actually meshing a 5 for Friday post into a recap post. I took a two week break from blogging, blog reading, and almost all internet. TWO WEEKS! Honestly, things were just way too crazy at work and so I needed the break. Each night I was sooo tired and sleepy, being on the computer was the last thing I needed.
I’m two days late, but better late than never for a High Five for Friday post, right? Plus, it’ll be peeks into what I’ve been up to as I start writing new posts for the rest of the week recapping what I’ve been up to!
1) Our neighbor put up a fence and I am LOVING how it looks with out home and yard! Free Fencing! Yay!
2) I updated our guest bathroom to make it look a little more complete.
3) All dressed up after attending a dinner for work.
4) Spent a week with this princess, my niece! It was her second birthday a week ago!
5) Finally got my bike rack and two bikes! The husband has a Trek road bike that is really nice and my mom gave me her hand me down mountain bike. We’ll see how it goes but the husband said if I really like cycling and want to keep it up we can invest in a road bike for me 🙂